- Most Inspections Scheduled Within 24 Hours/ 7 Days A Week
- Inspection Report Generated Next Business Day sent by e mail with photos
- NYS Licensed Inspectors & Engineers
- Termite Inspection Included
- We Have Inspected Over 100,000 Homes in NY
- Members Of SPREI, ASHI, NAHI, NACHI, & LIBOR
Unparalleled List of Services Including:
- NYS Licensed Inspectors & Engineers
- Residential Inspections
- Commercial Building Inspections
- Structure Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- VA approved inspectors
- NYS Licensed Termite Inspectors
- FHA/HUD certified inspectors
- 203k consultant inspectors
- NYS Licensed Lead Paint Inspectors
- NYS Licensed Asbestos Inspectors
- Certified for In-ground Non-Pressure EPA Approved Tank Testing
- Oil tank locating
- Soil testing
- Mold Testing
- Indoor air quality to include VOC’S and formaldehyde
- Radon Testing
- Insurance inspections
- Phase I Inspections
- Phase II Inspections
- Windstorm Inspections
- Well Water Testing
- Well Mapping
- Roof Certifications / Flat roof inspections
- EFFIS Synthetic stucco inspections
- Cesspool Certifications
- Final Walk-through
- Thermal Infrared Camera inspections
- Energy audit inspections/ Home energy tune-up
- Expert witness
- Forensic Inspections
- Water damage/water leak inspections
- Construction disputes
- Condo reserve study
- Bed bug testing
If you have a question about Home Inspections, Commercial Building Inspections, or Environmental Inspections please feel free to call me at anytime.
Edward T. Neyland,ACI,CRI,CMI
AC&E Home Inspection & Engineering Corp.
(631) 205-1340/(516) 822-0827
I have a bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering and Prior USAF which may explain my attention to detail. I opened my own home inspection company in 1995. In 2005 NYS required a license for this profession with that I have been licensed since and personally have accomplished over 17,000+ inspections. I have grown to over 22 Engineers on staff covering 5 states. I love what I do, All of my licenses require ongoing education to keep current and I currently attend over 100 hours of continuous education each year.
|FAA Airframe & Power plant
||License # 1313674
|Magnetic Particle testing level 1&2
|Penetrate testing level 1&2
||License # 29884-H
|NYS Department of Labor Asbestos Inspector
||License # 00-17676
|NYS Department of Environmental Conservation Termite
||License # T1811491
|Environmental Protection Agency Lead Inspector
||License # NY-1-1214-3
|NYS Home Inspector License
||License # 16000006034
|Connecticut Home inspector License
|New Jersey Home Inspection License
||License # 24G100107500
|Virginia Home Inspection License
||License # 3380 000463
|Florida Home Inspection License
|In ground oil tank Testing
||License # 58-3674
|VA approved inspector
||VA # 500245
|HUD approved inspector
|IAC2 Indoor air consultant’s inspector
|CMC energy audit inspector
|203k Consultant inspector
|Certified Master Inspector
FINALLY... A Home Inspection Company that GUARANTEES its work... with a money back offer.
We want you to be 100% Satisfied or we will send you a check for $500.
Let me start off by making you a BIG Promise. If we inspect your home and you are not 100% satisfied with our inspection
We will SEND YOU A CHECK for $500.00
After 15+ years in the Home Inspection Business I have seen many fly-by-night Home inspectors come and go. I feel sorry for the homebuyers that are victimized by these unscrupulous operators.
I am so confident in our inspections that I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. As far as I know, this is the only home inspection guarantee like this.
You see, I understand this is an important step in your life. This guarantee is just one more way to demonstrate my desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations. Also, I want to ensure you have an enjoyable real estate experience.
This guarantee applies for a pre purchase single family home inspection only and no other service.
Easy to meet limitations and qualifications to the $500 dollar Money Back Guarantee:
- Client must be personally present during the entire inspection.
- The $500.00 check will be paid to the person who originated the fee payment
- A signed and witnessed release from liability form must be received to initiate the above process. This is mailed to you after we receive your request form and fully executed contract of sale on the home signed by both parties and postmarked within 3 days of the inspection.
- This offer stands for a period of 3 days after our initial inspection only. Of course, if a concern comes up after that period, we will be here for you; it's just that the 500.00 dollar offer will not apply.
- A written, mailed request form for $500.00 payment must be completed and postmarked within three (3) days of the inspection date and must have a copy of the fully executed contract of sale on the home signed by both party's.
- This offer is good for "pre-purchase" inspections only - ordered by a buyer for a single family home under full contract.
The form below must be completely filled out and mailed along with the fully executed sale of contract signed by both parties for the sale of the home and post marked with in 3 days of the home inspection. All conditions must be met for the $500 guarantee to apply.
Download the $500 GUARANTEE Claim Form
InterNACHI Announces Its New
"We'll Buy Back Your Home" Guarantee
BOULDER, Colo. (June 5, 2014)—The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) has just released its “We’ll Buy Back Your Home” Guarantee.
If the client’s participating Certified Professional Inspector® misses anything in the inspection, InterNACHI will buy back the home. It’s that simple.
There’s no deductible and no “weasel” clauses.
Here are the no-frills terms of this groundbreaking Buy-Back Guarantee:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We'll pay whatever price the client paid for the home.
- The guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI's Residential Standards of Practice.
Home buyers can buy a home worry-free when they have it inspected by a participating InterNACHI member. If they’re not happy within the first 90 days after buying it, InterNACHI will buy back the home at full price.
Real estate agents in North America can be assured that their clients can now buy with confidence.
Additionally, InterNACHI protects the privacy of its members’ clients. It doesn't collect identifiable consumer data, so it can't sell it or release it. No names, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses are sold or released to any third party.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: How long is the Guarantee good for?
A: InterNACHI honors the Guarantee for 90 days after closing. This is stated clearly in the first bullet point of the "fine print" section of www.nachi.org/buy
Q: How much do you buy the homes back for?
A: We'll pay your client whatever price they paid for the home. This is stated clearly in the third bullet point of the "fine print" section of www.nachi.org/buy
Q: What if the home is very inexpensive or very expensive?
A: No home is too inexpensive or expensive.
Q: Privacy is important to me and my clients. Does InterNACHI release my client's information to anyone?
Q: Is this an insurance product?
A: No. We don't insure anyone's losses, we don't write checks to cover losses, we don't repair or replace any system or component, and we don't charge consumers for anything. We also don't reimburse the consumer for direct or indirect costs of buying the home, such as closing costs or moving costs. We merely offer to buy certain homes for no more than they were recently purchased for (in the past 90 days).
Q: What if I miss something minor, such as a defective $10 GFCI? You aren't really going to buy back the home because I missed something minor--are you?
A: Yes, we'll buy the home back.
Q: What if one of my clients is suffering from buyer's remorse and so intentionally damages a $10 GFCI just to try to get you to buy their home back? You aren't really going to buy back the home--are you?
A: Yes, we'll buy the home back.
Q: Will you buy back a home if it is discovered to have been a meth lab or if it has a horrible mold problem?
A: No. Homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI's Residential Standards of Practice, are excluded from this program. This is stated clearly in the fourth bullet point of the "fine print" section of www.nachi.org/buy
Q: What if my client sues me because you won't buy his/her home back?
A: InterNACHI indemnifies you. If any InterNACHI inspector participating in InterNACHI's "We'll Buy Your Home Back" Program is named as a defendant in a lawsuit on the basis that InterNACHI denied a claim under the program, InterNACHI will defend and indemnify the inspector on all claims against him/her arising out of its denial of the "We'll Buy Your Home Back" claim.
Q: I want language to insert into my pre-inspection agreement that prevents my client from compelling me to buy his/her home. Do you have such a clause for me to use?
A: Yes. Here it is:
CLIENT understands that under the "We'll Buy Your Home Back" Program, InterNACHI purchases the home – not the INSPECTOR. INSPECTOR's role is limited to his/her participation in the "We'll Buy Your Home Back" Program, but InterNACHI purchases the home. CLIENT understands that INSPECTOR has no obligation to purchase the home under the "We'll Buy Your Home Back" Program, and CLIENT’s sole remedy for any failure to purchase the home is against InterNACHI.
Q: Is there a contract where I can read the terms and conditions of this program?
A: No. We made it really simple and clean. The "fine print" consists of only four bullet points found in www.nachi.org/buy There's no legalese, and no "weasel" clauses.